United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers won't sell imo, no chance. Even with the virus they will still get their cut. Their value has dropped but i doubt the glazers would sell even if the Zara chap would buy the lot i.e. Not demand the glazers settle their debt owed on the club.

The Glazer family will accept a year or two with tighter belts. I think they will just reduce the kitty for purchases accordingly. 20m a year less still gives them about 60 or so a year for purchases. They can justify that being plenty to themselves given the circumstances.

There are to many sunken fallacy fans who want to follow them, aka those who supported them just because they were successful 10 years and earlier ago. They generate the clicks that keeps the glazers holiday fund topped up. That said, they have exhausted avenues of monetizing their product so wont see a steady upward tragectory of commercial deals, it will or already has plateaued.

Sancho is an indicator, they won't go over their transfer limits for him indicating they are looking ahead. The act of getting him would be like showing off that utd is a fine choice for the Zara chap. When you sell a car you give it a valet to show it in its best light right? The cost of the valet is easily absorbed when it helps you get your asking price.

So if slabhead has the captains armband removed ,and they were to promote Beeky could we call him Captain Beeky ? One for the mature fan there !!
They used to have Ratty Rat Boy playing for them.

I’m in agreement with TCIB, no chance the Glasers will say ”Ta-ta raggies, we’ve drained you fucking lemmings and now we’re moving on - thanks for the billions we’ve made out of you.”
They know the club gets preferential treatment from pigmol/var so the rags will always have the money that being in the Premier League brings them. Plus shirt sales in Thailand or whatever it is brings the money in.

At the moment the rags are living off their fame from the Pisscan years, like they did under Busby. But that’s not going to last much longer, the polish on that piece of shit dried up some time ago and they haven’t moved on from those days - hence every televised scum game you get the obligatory close-up of Pisscan and/or Combover.

The Glasers know full well there is still some serious money to be taken from the club, so they are not going anywhere soon.

As far as I can see the only websites carrying this story are Onefootball, The People's Person (currently unconnectable), and the Dhaka Tribune which should give us an indication of how kosher it is.
It’s about as kosher as dirty Arab oil money.

Leicester didn’t have a quality Liverpool and City side to compete with. United are bang average and VAR won’t even be able to help them to the title. They are at least another £200m away from winning the title.
£200m?

You're being very conservative there Manchester. I'd say at least £400m and I'm talking a real overhaul not just your marquee signings. They need a full rebuild and they haven’t got the humility for that. Thank goodness.

Leicester didn’t have a quality Liverpool and City side to compete with. United are bang average and VAR won’t even be able to help them to the title. They are at least another £200m away from winning the title.
Leicester had favourable refereeing that won them the title. As did the scouse.

You just need to be chosen by PiGMOL. Which is why I’m confident it’s the Scums turn to get it.

It’s been all over the media the last few days they agreed to sign this lad for 40m, now they’ve actually signed him, it’s being reported as 35m. Is this the famous ‘rag deflation’ that is the polar opposite of what is applied to all of our signings???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.