It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a ‘Messi tax’ clause in all our sponsor contracts it’s been reported. We insert it every renewal on the off chance we can sign him. it allows us to either renegotiate new deals or walk away if we choose. With 42 sponsors, if each gave £1m extra that alone is a huge boost, but the main ones you mentioned will pay a hell of a lot more to be associated with Messi.
id imagine we already have the agreements in place and once (fingers crossed) we do announce him, we’ll also publically announce new deals so the world knows we have the numbers talked about well covered.
City have wanted the lad from day one of the takeover, they have this planned to the minute detail you can count on that. It’s not just a whim purchase it’s structured.
I imagine the boss man has been throwing 50p here, 20p there in his big money jar for year for this to work ;0)
Said before and I say again, Nissan and Etihad have been hammered over the last 6 months, Nissan are nearly bankrupt, they will not be increasing anything, even for Messi.

@tolmie's hairdoo don't go quiet on us now fella..
He's not Txiki Begiristain or a fly on the wall in the Barca boardroom. As good an ITK he is(or isn't) only a few are privy to what the fuck is going on. I haven't a clue where all this is upto right now. I'll lose no sleep in waiting for news to break...

He’s supposed to say impossible not difficult.
Well it's not impossible. If we can't finance the deal or they don't agree to a sale, he stays at Barcelona. The meeting is to soften their stance and allow them to come to a compromise regarding accepting a fee.

• Sports Four: Jorge, Hello ... Is Leo going to leave Barça or what?
  • Jorge Messi: I don't know
  • DC: How do you see it?
  • JM: Difficult
  • DC: Hard to stay?
  • JM: Yes
  • DC: And Manchester City is a good option?
  • JM: I don't know, there is nothing.
  • DC: Did you talk to Pep and he told you that maybe it is better that you stay at Barça?
  • JM: I didn't talk to Pep
  • DC: Didn't you talk to Pep?
  • JM: No, with nobody
  • DC: And how do you see the future at Barça?
  • JM: Difficult, difficult
Johnny Tightlips over here giving nothing away.

Just heard SLY sports twice say “Messi is on strike”. As he considers himself no longer their employee how the fuck is he “on strike”? Also they referred to Pep as “a thief”. Cunts
IF he is not entitled to a free, then he is on strike, that's what all this is about.

Later today we will have some insight if that clause is valid.

If it is, I would think he will be with us very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.