Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You really believe he’s coming to us why don’t You put your money where your mouth is?? He’s not the only one who thinks this deal won’t happen my mate.. obviously I’d love him to Come just can’t see it happening imo hope I’m wrong
so what do YOU think will happen instead? I don't think the player will cave after all this and I don't think Barca's irrational attempts to go to war about it are sustainable. If City walk away, Barca have another £50 mil to pay out in wages to an unhappy player and Messi walks away on a free in 9 months time with a very angry fan base to appease and the entire footballing world laughing at their club. You can't possibly believe that is the most likely scenario.

Thats that then.
Move on .
Would love it to happen.
But it ain't going too
c5a6fc090b87858fdf7c2a2726b4dcb8.jpg

Barcelona have stated that they will wait for Lionel Messi in training and are NOT going to sell the player. Jorge Messi refers to the burofax and conveys that Lionel does not feel like a Barcelona player. [
@SiqueRodriguez
via
@HagridFCB

Lionel Messi’s transfer fee to leave Barcelona could be as little as €100M, according to sources familiar with his attempt to quit. Sources believe a compromise deal could eventually be reached that would allow the player to leave this summer. [
@JBurtTelegraph
/
@mcgrathmike

First contact between Bartomeu and Jorge Messi has been conducted with 'very distant postures' - neither side changed their stance. The meeting lasted just over an hour and a half, and negotiations will continue. [
@Alfremartinezz
]

I want this to happen big time but IF he’s free agent as Messi clearly thinks, why is he pissing about waiting for a tool president to give an ok? I get he wants amicable exit but he’s clearly not getting one with this guy at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.