Reliable Twitter sources!?

Only official sites, not just in sport but news and business. Twitter is generally populated by attention seekers and wannabes.

There seem to be two or three posters on BM that appear to have decent info on City stuff though. No idea if they're on Twitter.

Only official sites, not just in sport but news and business. Twitter is generally populated by attention seekers and wannabes.

There seem to be two or three posters on BM that appear to have decent info on City stuff though. No idea if they're on Twitter.

There are three BM posters that give good info based on connections, two manage to get some decent news in terms of transfers and some other team related stuff and one other who has posted some legit info way ahead of it being general knowledge that i was personally aware of.

There are also a couple of extremely intelligent people who work some real clever stuff out from publicly available information and give us a really educated, solid view of some city related areas.

The rest is amusing crap and guesswork.

Twitter is also full of actual journalists who supplement their physical medium (newspaper, magazine, website) by communicating on it. I always get a kick out of people that just dismiss everything related to it. Any decent journalist is going to have a Twitter account nowadays, the key is who can you trust? I presume that is why the OP started this thread. Unfortunately, and I don't know why it is (and won't try to surmise), there seem to be a lot more shit stirrers in the media over in the UK and Europe. In the divided states it's pretty easy to separate the click bait from responsible journalism only by looking at the publication. I've always gotten the impression that is not the case over there.

That Hagrid bloke is no different than City Xtra, he posts the stories, nothing more.

Less Puma rimming though I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.