It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Messi does have to stay because of the contract, I hope he is totally pissed off for a year and Barcelona end up paying up to £1m a week to someone who really doesn’t want to be there

Good response, conflicting stories all over, but a lot of reports are saying he doesn’t want to take them court, If that’s the case then is he still under contract? I’m sure I’m the next few days we will find out
He doesn't need to take them to court. He negotiates a transfer as a free agent. Then up to Barcelona to prove he was not a free agent.

City are best keeping out until Messi v Barca dispute is clear cut. Once it is, we can submit an offer which would go through FIFA's arbitration service and La Liga can say what they like.

Barca either have to win Messi around, or they have to come to terms with his decision to leave. It's a dispute between club and player for now but City may decide that we have a opportunity to buy him if he has become a free agent.

It is evident that Messi regards himself as a free agent so I think the way forward is opening for City to make an offer. Messi can alternatively accept an offer from Barcelona and set this aside. I don't think he will but it will become clear soon enough. I don't think it will drag on for much longer.

He doesn't need to take them to court. He negotiates a transfer as a free agent. Then up to Barcelona to prove he was not a free agent.

City are best keeping out until Messi v Barca dispute is clear cut. Once it is, we can submit an offer which would go through FIFA's arbitration service and La Liga can say what they like.

Barca either have to win Messi around, or they have to come to terms with his decision to leave. It's a dispute between club and player for now but City may decide that we have a opportunity to buy him if he has become a free agent.

It is evident that Messi regards himself as a free agent so I think the way forward is opening for City to make an offer. Messi can alternatively accept an offer from Barcelona and set this aside. I don't think he will but it will become clear soon enough. I don't think it will drag on for much longer.

He could do it all himself, without involving City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.