It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Dobsy

What?

Hi mate, so with a private jet people typically won't treat it like a car where you leave it on the driveway. They will use it for business or lease it out for the day.

If it's going back to Rosario it could be employees or other family members. Jorge Messi is in Barcelona so that's all that really matters.

Burtonblue

If they do not want to drag things through the courts this is where Messi’s dad needs to do his bit.
Speak to the City exec and work out what sort of deal we may be able to offer Barca ie player/s plus cash in order to release Messi from whatever contractual obligation he may be perceived to have.
I very much doubt Messi has gone this far down the path of leaving to do a u turn so abruptly. He will clearly not be a happy chappy in their camp if he does return, playing for a manager he doesn’t want to play for at a club he wants to leave.

PJM1891

The media who won't let a man eat in peace wouldn't have missed Jorge Messi going on a plane back home. That plane is empty or someone not involved in any deal is on it.

BlueMoonRisin'

Fuck it I have just lumped £200 on him to join us.

The media and Barca as suspected are peddling a load of old horse shit and a lot of people are buying it.

Remember @tolmie's hairdoo said this would happen.

Stay calm people
If Tolmie told you it was ok to jump out of a tower block would you stay calm? I'd tell him to fuck right off mate.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.