It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
People just need to chill.

Messi and his dad are pushing this as far as they possibly can and the City exec are right with them. They are not trying to leg us over in any way.
I was thinking, if Jorge/messi IF they are behind these recent "change of heart" leaks, if it could all be a ploy to see how bart feels about losing £100mil (or any money for that matter) whilst also paying Messi full whack on wages? Test the waters to see if he can hold his stance.

But then, all the leaks and spin seem to be from barca friendly sources, maybe they're trying to force our hands?

It's a god damn rollercoaster ride and this place is reactionary (to put it nicely) !

I understand that but whatever info is getting across to the bookies is rather concerning.
Betting will be influenced more by what people read in the papers/twitter/sky sports news than Bluemoon, hence the swing against him joining. A red was laughing at me this morning due to the 90% tweet...I suppose it’s who u believe. I prefer to believe Tolmie on here but if he gets it wrong it isn’t the end of the world.

People just need to chill.

Messi and his dad are pushing this as far as they possibly can and the City exec are right with them. They are not trying to leg us over in any way.

unfortunately though it seems we will fail as it sounds his clause isnt clear about being able to leave?

Barely moved all week, that’s with different info and people betting I imagine. Now after an actual meeting and the odds drift massively, that would suggest some information...
it suggests people have lumped money on him staying after the leaks this morning so the markets react, all that would be needed is a few people to put bets on him to come to city and it would change again

Conversation went:
Is it possible that he may stay for one more year at Barca?
Response - anything is possible currently.
Cue headline
estais estudiando la posibilidad de messi y se vaya el ano que viene libre? si
Are you studying the possibility of Messi and he goes free next year? yes
que tal la reunion con bartomeu ?muy bien.
How was the meeting with Bartomeu?very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.