Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have watched the video of Jorge a Messi 5-6 times and when asked if the are considering staying and when he answers I hear yes. This is in line with reports that arrived yesterday After the Argentinian journalist said he would kill the situation today and was 90 % certain he would stay. Now Messi has leaked that he will speak today.

At this juncture my overall stance is that Messi was poorly advised by the attorneys at CuatreCasas and he led on City only to discover that their interpretation on the contract was a hard stretch from reality.

If he stays at Barcelona I still think he won’t be able to turn down the city deal for next year, however I’m not so sure city will still be interested when he arrives at the age of 34 years.

I must have watched the video of Jorge a Messi 5-6 times and when asked if the are considering staying and when he answers I hear yes. This is in line with reports that arrived yesterday After the Argentinian journalist said he would kill the situation today and was 90 % certain he would stay.

At this juncture my overall stance is that Messi was poorly advised by the attorneys at CuatreCasas and he led on City only to discover that their interpretation on the contract was a hard stretch from reality.

If he stays at Barcelona I still think he won’t be able to turn down the city deal for next year, however I’m not so sure city will still be interested when he arrives at the age of 34 years.
He didn't say yes though. So you're wrong.

I must have watched the video of Jorge a Messi 5-6 times and when asked if the are considering staying and when he answers I hear yes. This is in line with reports that arrived yesterday After the Argentinian journalist said he would kill the situation today and was 90 % certain he would stay. Now Messi has leaked that he will speak today.

Agreed I also think Pep will be closer to finishing his time with City.

Personally I think it's a bad sign if he speaks so soon after the meeting. You'd expect a negotiation to drag out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.