Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barça offering a contract extension does not change anything. Messi has a better contract waiting for him at City.

What changed is that two days ago, a lot of people were saying Barça's case is very weak and that there is no clause pending anymore but it seems that their case must not be that weak.

Leo wants to leave. If he hasn't yet, it's probably because FCB have strengthened their case on a lega point of view and that they might have more contractual cards than we think. Enough to cool Messi's camp and potential buyers.

But FCB having better cards than we thought does not mean they are willing to play them. We are probably in the middle of a big mind games where Barça threatens to sue if Leo leaves and Jorge says to FCB they have nothing to win with a sulking Messi which will be a free agent at the end of 2021 and that they'd better take 100M now and move on.

Both sides probably bluff. FCB won't sue, and Leo won't force a way out because it is quite risky for him and ever more risky for the buying club

7905206a-6274-4bed-85e3-5db55ebb9abe-jpeg.1869
I knew they’d eventually give Clubmoor a new hipster name.

Can't see it happening myself. He's going to stay for one more year and then bugger off to China
100% agree. If he does sign a deal and stay at Barcelona then he's not the kind of person we want at our club.

Many slate Ronaldo on here but atleast he's a man who appears to have bollocks, Messi doesn't seem to have any and has his Daddy running around after him- assuming he's staying at the club. He's literally saying to Barcelona I can do whatever I want, I'm bigger than your club and will decide whatever goes on. It's laughable really.

We can't have that circus at City.
Totally agree.

Also we should without delay implement a hard and fast transfer rule: Is the player's manager (a) a relative or (b) a complete twat? And either if (a) or (b) then under no circumstances make any efforts to sign said player.

Sadly politics is all about money too .
Bartomeu and co. make their money by being president/ruling the club (on top of their personal business ofc).

It has never been proven but there was a suspicion about Paulinho transfer and the link between Bartomeu business and the Chinese city.

It wouldn't be surprising if ruling Barça can open business opportunity. Thus, keeping Messi can be linked to the personal and financial interest of Bartomeu.

If he's deciding to stay, then he's i can't see him ever leaving. The presidential elections are in March next year, the next president will give him the key to the city and everything in between to stay. He'll be pretty much 34 by then.

Barca are in deep shit with finances, that's the reason they've let Rakitic go for fuck all and Vidal is also on his way out. Talk of Suarez going on a free just to get him off the wage books pretty much shows that. If you look at their squad for next season, Barcelona are in deep shit with or without Messi.

Bartomeu and co. make their money by being president/ruling the club (on top of their personal business ofc).

It has never been proven but there was a suspicion about Paulinho transfer and the link between Bartomeu business and the Chinese city.

It wouldn't be surprising if ruling Barça can open business opportunity. Thus, keeping Messi can be linked to the personal and financial interest of Bartomeu.
Barto is going to be in front of a judge very soon for tax fraud claims in the Neymar deal, he's a dodgy fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.