Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed somewhat. I really wanted him to play in this City team, which is a reincarnation of Pep's Barcelona team. Wanted him to dominate PL and tear that disrespectful punk Robertson a new arsehole.

I'm not sure if City would be in this next year because there's a doubt if Pep will remain. I think he has expressed his desire to coach in Italy as well, in that case Messi might move to Italy next season. But there are chances that the new Barca president will sign Neymar next year (his contract expiring in 2022), if that happens Messi will definitely stay back

People that think this was the end of it is kidding themselves. If it was he would be way less aggressive in his comments.

Its up to Barca to not look bad now. Accept fair offers for him

You honestly believe there another u-turn coming, arey you serious. It’s already a circus.

Why would we do that? We absolutely need to be in it for next season to drive the price up for someone else. He's not coming here ever but this can be used to our advantage to damage another club, especially if we'd be a place Messi would legitimately be interested in.

And the NYCFC idea when he's 35/36 is absolutely going to be on the table still.
Drive the price up? He’ll be a free agent.

Right use the money for his wages and transfer fee on a world class attacker.

I really wanted him and would still take him but there are plenty of quality players out there who can help us.

This will be the end, Bartomeu will keep his resolve and City can't afford to not go forward with our other transfer plans. There simply won't be room for Messi financially in a few weeks.

I suspect this is why he is so definitive, City have told there is a deadline.

What a crock of shit it has been. Doubtful he was ever intending to come here. Prick.

Haaland, Auoer and Koulibaly, please.

What happens when Bartomeu is arrested and his replacement wants to sell Messi. It is still not clear how this will play out. Bartomeu can't survive in post for the next 24 hours.

Small chance of that happening now. That will still take time which we don't really have. It was now or never for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.