It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all part of the plan.
I have been thinking about it. Why release a
a statement at 1pm informing the world that there is no €700m release clause anymore, even going as far as copy and pasting lines from the contract.
I reckon its so city have the proof when putting a bid in for him that he €700m release clause does not exist.
I expect a very public bidding for Messi from City with leaks to certain journos. This will be played out in the media. The world knows that there is no €700m release clause and Messi only has 10 months till he ends his contract. Barca will be pushed into a corner, eventually accepting a bid of around €100m.

@BillyShears anyway Ahsan, any info on the other 2 possible signings?

Koulibaly and a 'mystery' is all I can say. Whilst half the world expects it to be a left back, personally I think their target is another goal scorer/forward. But others think it'll be a CM.

It's been a weird year, and a weird transfer window so anything could happen!

Koulibaly and a 'mystery' is all I can say. Whilst half the world expects it to be a left back, personally I think their target is another goal scorer/forward. But others think it'll be a CM.

We've been linked with a fair few midfielders yet no left backs really

We could be waiting for Aouar to get over his Covid, it's only been a week since he tested positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.