Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too often Sterling takes too many 'small' touches, extra half steps and just overall too long to set himself to take the shot on often leading to it being blocked or him not taking it on at all in the end.

He's clearly lacking in the first time shooting department with Kev and Sergio obviously being the best at it by some distance.

For the number of pens, Aguero has scored he doesn't really fill you with confidence either tbh, he seems to be getting worse at them imo, Tevez was another, all a bit hit and hope.

Yaya and Mario, cool as you like and you never felt they would ever miss.

For the number of pens, Aguero has scored he doesn't really fill you with confidence either tbh, he seems to be getting worse at them imo, Tevez was another, all a bit hit and hope.

Yaya and Mario, cool as you like and you never felt they would ever miss.
Yeah your right on Mario, that pen he scored against Spurs in the last minute in that 3-2 win, was just coolness personified.

Sancho and Foden started brightly but faded along with the evening sun. Walker was not at fault for the yellow in the first half but he clearly took one for the team. The second yellow was needless bordering on wreckless. He cam have few complaints regarding the red.
Foden's only crime was not understanding the role Southgate had for him in the team.
"I want you to play left mid-field and track back but stay high up the pitch at all times"

The FWA is complaining that some people are being just beastly to sports journalists.
Of course, Paul McCarthy refuses to acknowledge any personal responsibility or culpability the conduct of his members might have in attracting hostile responses.
Perhaps not declaring war on an entire fanbase while gleefully churning out biased, chronically uninformed clickbait to appeal to their rivals might be a start. You know, like say the FWA retweeting Ronay’s obvious trolling effort about Foden

The FWA is complaining that some people are being just beastly to sports journalists.
Of course, Paul McCarthy refuses to acknowledge any personal responsibility or culpability the conduct of his members might have in attracting hostile responses.
Perhaps not declaring war on an entire fanbase while gleefully churning out biased, chronically uninformed clickbait to appeal to their rivals might be a start. You know, like say the FWA retweeting Ronay’s obvious trolling effort about Foden

This in particular is a cracker. You can smell the contempt. Just proves my long-held belief that there is no group of writers on earth who openly despise their target readers as the English football press

C7A3956B-F3CF-4A77-B4EE-B212CBBA0506.jpeg

Last edited:

Tell him to fuck off from me, I would do it myself but I am suspended on twitter for suggesting paedo's should be castrated and tattooed with a P on their forehead so everybody knows who and what they are.

I was suspended for hateful behaviour on the grounds of peoples sexuality.

Who knew that abusing kids was an actual legitimate sexual preference now.

This in particular is a cracker. Uou can smell the contempt. Just proves my long-held belief that there is no group of writers on earth who openly despise their target readers as the English football press

View attachment 2102
That's the thing that winds me up. Journalists believe they are better and know more than the average Joe, just because they're paid for their opinion. They live in their own world of smugness and over inflated egos. Anyone could do what they do, make up transfer rumours and kowtow to the rag and dipper hordes.

Stop writing, posting, tweeting and printing utter lies, absolute bollocks and made up stories and maybe just maybe people will stop giving you shit.

The fuckin lying racist shitstains of life.
Hear, hear. Can't say more at the moment but some of that lot are a bunch of utter shitstains and you will find out just how bad they are in time.
I looked up who was on their national committee. It includes:
  • Kelly Cates
  • Jonathan Liew
  • Alyson Rudd
  • Jacqui Oatley
  • Sam Cunningham
  • Darren Lewis
With a fine, upstanding bunch like that at the helm, I'm sure the FWA is in good hands.

Just been looking at the fixtures, it really fucks me off that most premier league teams will have played 2 games before City play.

Why the hell couldn't they just start the season on the 19th, Sky putting pressure on City early doors, to get a result at Wolves, cunts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.