Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Gordyola

Team supported
City of course
Last edited:
The Vinny one is very good.

My favourite one is Nedum's recent one with Gael Clichy. Interesting guy and a fantastic career now culminating with his title in Turkey. Liked what he said about Pep as well - turning his football brain upside down and made him think about football in such a different way to the extent he will move into coaching when he finishes :)

I really struggle to see why this pod hasnt caught the City fans base imagination. Its giving us a fantastic look at what went on in the dressing rooms of 07 to today. His manner is brilliantly relaxed and gets the best out of all his guests

The Vinny one is Brill as are the Clichy and Lescott ones. All of them in fact

I really struggle to see why this pod hasnt caught the City fans base imagination. Its giving us a fantastic look at what went on in the dressing rooms of 07 to today. His manner is brilliantly relaxed and gets the best out of all his guests

The Vinny one is Brill as are the Clichy and Lescott ones. All of them in fact

I wasn't aware of it until someone posted the Micah one a while back.

It's got to be said that Nedum's a brilliant host as well. I doubt punditry will be for him (and that's a compliment) but I'd love to see him get more media work in the future.

And a big shout out to him for giving Vinny Carla's number. Because of that, maybe he's had more influence on our success than many realise.

Fascinating chat with Vinny, what a man and player. When you consider the amount of injuries he had and what he achieved it makes you wonder how good he would have been without them. Then again if he hadn't he would probably never have ended up with us. The man is a born leader and surely he has to end up back here in some capacity. Forget what he does at Anderlecht, as he said himself you need the players. You can see why we wobbled last season without him, his calm determined leadership and presence, how do you replace that?

Fascinating chat with Vinny, what a man and player. When you consider the amount of injuries he had and what he achieved it makes you wonder how good he would have been without them. Then again if he hadn't he would probably never have ended up with us. The man is a born leader and surely he has to end up back here in some capacity. Forget what he does at Anderlecht, as he said himself you need the players. You can see why we wobbled last season without him, his calm determined leadership and presence, how do you replace that?

create a clone of him

Great podcast, that.

The one thing I do recognise is that Vinny confirms he never wanted to play DM for us and it was the one thing I saw as well. I thought he was awful and a liability in that position over CB and he says as much, really.

Thanks for for posting this session!

It's a shame it can't be pinned as a help to get his work more readily tuned into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.