It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi pays for himself (esp on a free transfer which is what it would be) so that argument makes no sense

Irrelevant of where the money comes from,it was part reasoning for the "not to bother" scenario.

I wasn't making it an argument,you are now,so I'm saying next year is no use,many will agree,many won't,all about opinion,mine differs to yours,fine,fucking get on with it

Irrelevant of where the money comes from,it was part reasoning for the "not to bother" scenario.

I wasn't making it an argument,you are now,so I'm saying next year is no use,many will agree,many won't,all about opinion,mine differs to yours,fine,fucking get on with it

woah there - needless resposnce regardless of whether you are correct or not

You said it was a waste of time and money - my point is that it isnt a waste of money as he would probably be a free transfer and with his high wages that would be covered by the money he brings into the club (extra sponsorship deals etc) - he is a marketing persons dreams!

Messi isnt moving fr a last pay day - he wants to still be competative.

The positives far outweigh the negatives even waiting a year

Still doesnt explain why his agent would rack up the air miles - I get that he is acting as an intermediatry
He probably hasn't just bollocks imo although it does sound like kids in a sweet shop fighting all this Koulabily shite

Either pay or fucking get off the pot how long does it take

Make your best offer or fuck off

Nothing to suggest we are taking a chance,we've already improved the squad and will improve more.
I didn't mention anything about suggestion. Plenty of blues wrote them off after they ran us close the season before and won the CL. Then won the PL last season with no significant reinforcements. I hope they do fall away but no one knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.