Phil Foden to leave England camp

People saying Foden is a "grown up" because he has fathered a child? He is 20 years old. I had a child at 18 and I was a completely different person by the time I reached 25, and it wasn't through being a parent. It's to do with the brain....it hasn't stopped developing at 20.
Yes he has been irresponsible and should be punished, but let's get it into perspective.

The boy is a fucking idiot!

I'm really disappointed in him, and after all the flack Walker received for his behaviour earlier in the year, he really should have known better. He’s just made his England debut, and is currently the darling of the media, but now he’s gone and fucked that up.

How the bloody hell he thought he could get away with it is beyond me.

And what must his other half, his parents and her parents think?
His other half probably thinks the same as she thought when she got up the duff just as his career was taking off - ker-ching!

Just seen this video. The girls are filming the conversation before the meeting so they are obviously setting them up, either for money from the tabloids or similar. Not sure how they got the number but they did.

Question has to be asked, was it a first for Foden for only the first time he got caught?
If he has the audacity to do this in covid restrictions on his debut for England, what was he doing with U19 tours abroad ?

I mean maybe he is dad of five already and he doesnt even know it. :)

Just seen this video. The girls are filming the conversation before the meeting so they are obviously setting them up, either for money from the tabloids or similar. Not sure how they got the number but they did.

So? Hardly makes Foden and Greenwood victims. I take a dim view of cheats, feel sorry for Foden’s missus and his baby.

Not the headlines you want to be making at 20, in the middle of a pandemic when your club and country team mate, Walker, has already been dragged over the coals.

He fucked up.

Given the circumstances especially for him (wife w/kid, first call up, covid) it is especially disappointing.

That being said, I'm sure he's gonna get an earful from Pep, Family and Media on this for a while, he just needs to own up to it and take responsibility and then move on best he can.

As a side note, why do I constantly read about English players and infidelity, like way more than other nationalities (I'm not English), are players from other countries doing it the same amount but they don't get caught due to media pressures?

Looks like a properly run sting. Silly boys getting involved with it

Phil will soon realise that nothing is secret in the social media age and the media will hound you and bring you down. He has to learn, and very quickly, that if he wants to stay a family man and make the most of his career, this is not the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.