Houssem Aouar

Looks like Arsenal have stolen a march on this lad and made a bid of cash + Guendouzi for this lad........Another one bites the dust and is off the table for this position in the squad.

Still need a CB, LB, CM and ST........only 11 days to go before our season starts, I bet Txiki has got nothing up his sleeve for them positions

Looks like Arsenal have stolen a march on this lad and made a bid of cash + Guendouzi for this lad........Another one bites the dust and is off the table for this position in the squad.

Still need a CB, LB, CM and ST........only 11 days to go before our season starts, I bet Txiki has got nothing up his sleeve for them positions
Fuck off, we have gundo

I just don't understand why you think we need a striker. We have two already vying for one position. I also don't think CM is as much a priority as LB and CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.