It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if we wanted to.

Of course we didn’t want to. Koulibaly is the only central defender in the world who would have a similar effect to our defence as Van Dijk had to Liverpool.

So we’re about to spend 60-70m on an unproven central defender? Perfect, just what we need, another Otamendi. Fucks sake.

Of course we didn’t want to. Koulibaly is the only central defender in the world who would have a similar effect to our defence as Van Dijk had to Liverpool.

So we’re about to spend 60-70m on an unproven central defender? Perfect, just what we need, another Otamendi. Fucks sake.
Unless you're wrong and. Best wait and see.

What do people get from saying ”It’s happening”, ”it’s not over”, ”it’s imminent”, ”this will soon be evident”?

If you have something to say, then say it, even if it’s not final! We want to know what’s going on behind the skyblue curtains!
I understand this is your first year on the transfer forum but try and chill out. It’s a bit of fun in the main, not everything has to be a serious conversation.
I mean, you call Stones wank at least 10 times a day and I’m not quite sure what you get out of that?

I understand this is your first year on the transfer forum but try and chill out. It’s a bit of fun in the main, not everything has to be a serious conversation.
I mean, you call Stones wank at least 10 times a day and I’m not quite sure what you get out of that?

Fair enough. He’s still wank though.

All this based on one vague post about Diego Carlos? Get a grip, mate.

Calm down sweetheart.
How can you be certain KK will be the best defender we've ever signed? Why are we the only ones in for him if he's as brilliant as you make out?
How can you make such a leap in logic and then claim Carlos will not be good? Crazy logic

Koulibaly aint premiership proven either and he plays in a more defensive league as well.

IF we do get Carlos over Koulibaly thats what happens. He is younger by 4 years just as good inthe air and just as strong int he tackle - he aint no slouch either (i suggest you go and watch a few of his videos) - he aint walker or Ake quick but he aint Otamendi slow either.

You sound like you need to take a break from thinking about transfers tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.