Lack of enthusiasm thread

Price hikes, the 'match day experience' rammed down our throats on the screens, Hugh Ferret, VAR, showsec bullies, VAR, Covid restrictions, apathetic atmosphere, sat amongst fans with zero passion, tourists more interested in taking selfies etc etc.

Yeah, I'm ecstatic! : /
small boys,jumpers for goalposts eh?

I’m not interested today but I will be a week on Monday and I’ll be fuming if them twats Wolves take points off us again. Cant wait for the match day thread and post match analysis to flare up again! Love it!

Got to say my enthusiasm for the start of this season is about zero at the moment, for a few seconds I was thinking fucking hell by the time we kick of at FFP cheats Wolves we will be six points adrift, then I thought so what. Once we start playing I guess I will become interested but the current situation, VAR, the shitty corrupt media, Luvviepool and the way Foden has been shit on compared to some others we could mention is having the result it’s intended to.

football is not the same and it shows what a big part the fans make

before lockdown and covid-19 there was a question would or does football need fans in the grounds
with the big money maker in football the arm chair fans watching all over the world. there was this question about match going fans being a small part of modern day football and football clubs does not really need fans in the grounds

well it shown that no amount of money can replace the match going fans to football clubs its the soul of the game
its the atmosphere and pressure to play in front of large amount of people and without that is just training games

my lack of enthusiasm in football is clear, football or live games in the new season will be watching only manchester city games ? i tried watching other games but its soul less and after 5 minutes am gone turn over

Even at the best of times our support shows a weird ‘lack of enthusiasm’. Don’t think I’ll ever understand why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.