Phil Foden to leave England camp

It is unbelievable that the clown that calls himself a manager, did not pick up the simmering feud between Sterling and liverpool resulting in a fight, even not one word of support for his player after three years of abuse is shocking, but to not assign a chaperone to two young lads on their first call up is incredulous bet the England team security got a huge backhander, after all it seems that two kids who have never been there before out foxed security who would have had the layout of the hotel and planned for weeks just such an eventuality.
How could you say that about the first managerial saint since Ferguson?
He's going to come a big cropper before too long.

Girls these days with these daft lips... they look like they’ve repeatedly ran face first into a brick wall and got severe lip swelling from it.

This one looks like Booey Bubblehead from Galaxy High School.

Haha just had to Google bb,but stunning looking girls who do this,are fikng stupid.
Remember meg ryan doing it,natural beauty then looked like a trout,

the insults calling the girls ugly are abit much there both attractive girls lmao.. wtf some weird people on this website. however foden has a gf and kid he shouldn't of done what he did..

Insult,look at the rubber dolls and tell me there not the same,unless the one you got is a natural looking one..

the insults calling the girls ugly are abit much there both attractive girls lmao.. wtf some weird people on this website. however foden has a gf and kid he shouldn't of done what he did..

Are you trawling this,
There no difference between them & a AL fking sexy doll

in my day it would be get in there phil and dip your bread hahaha, but dare i say in a modern day open relationship
or in a relationship with a little kid then phil was silly, but anybody at his age would be watering at the mouth if it was offered on a plate by her

in my day it would be get in there phil and dip your bread hahaha, but dare i say in a modern day open relationship
or in a relationship with a little kid then phil was silly, but anybody at his age would be watering at the mouth if it was offered on a plate by her
Go on Phil and Mason and dip your bread get COVID and dip your bread with Ancoats sisters instead and infect the fuck out of them. Boys will be boys after all

Haha just had to Google bb,but stunning looking girls who do this,are fikng stupid.
Remember meg ryan doing it,natural beauty then looked like a trout,
Trout are beautiful creatures and I have yet to see/kiss one that have lips like that. Cod or pollock maybe.

It is unbelievable that the clown that calls himself a manager, did not pick up the simmering feud between Sterling and liverpool resulting in a fight, even not one word of support for his player after three years of abuse is shocking, but to not assign a chaperone to two young lads on their first call up is incredulous bet the England team security got a huge backhander, after all it seems that two kids who have never been there before out foxed security who would have had the layout of the hotel and planned for weeks just such an eventuality.

Yeah, maybe, but they are both grown men, who have travelled abroad plenty of times before with their clubs sides. It is easy to be wise after the event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.