Dayot Upamecano

Basically most people have seen koulibaly have a bad game against Barca and decided he is old and past it
Before that he was amazing
The same people have seen upamecano have one good game against Diego Costa and decided he’s the future
If we are still courting Koulibaly then our scouting needs looking at. Upamecano is miles better now. KK May have been a great player but not now. I don’t think we’ll sign this kid but he will be world class. Really worth pursuing. KK is not. I hope we are just dicking with Napoli for shits and giggles.

If we are still courting Koulibaly then our scouting needs looking at. Upamecano is miles better now. KK May have been a great player but not now. I don’t think we’ll sign this kid but he will be world class. Really worth pursuing. KK is not. I hope we are just dicking with Napoli for shits and giggles.
May have been? He is still a good player who's had a rough season like any player can. Up there with the best. Upamecano is merely a prospect, firstly not on market, secondly not guaranteed to be world class in any way, we don't know that. I am glad our scouting team has looked at the profile we need and Koulibaly fits it. If it's not him then we may as well even look at Koundé and other young centre halves who could be potentially great as well, but I doubt we can afford another season of letting them nurture and improve in due course when we are seriously lacking a reliable and experienced partner to Laporte in the backline.

Definitely finished at 29 ?

Could be, but unless he's permanently injured, not sure why he would be ?

Upamecano is a fine fucking player I agree

No idea if we are in for the guy but if he has signed a new contract it’s likely to increase the fee release, so if he moves the club gets £££. Him signing a new contract means little in the grand scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.