It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no guarantees in that Koulibaly would be that iconic figure. He hasn't the best of seasons and still needs time to fully adapt even at his age.

Even for a test done via the post? I've seen people waiting four or five days. I sent the test kit away Monday morning and the tracker ID also confirmed it had been delivered to the sorting office in Glasgow 24 hours later.

It has clearly been delivered and suspected it was just down to the huge backlog they must have.

A sit stands, I can come out of quarantine tomorrow after ten days anyway?

The time taken depends on the lab group it’s sent to, you’ll find a massive difference between the different lab operations. A couple are totally swamped and over loaded with tests as the number of tests being done ramps up.

The capacity is there, but it takes time to make sure the forward planning is in place to send the tests to the labs with free capacity.

No one has built an operation of this size before EVER so it’s a learning exercise for everyone.

It’s getting better week by week but still a long way to go by the looks of it.

The time taken depends on the lab group it’s sent to, you’ll find a massive difference between the different lab operations. A couple are totally swamped and over loaded with tests as the number of tests being done ramps up.

The capacity is there, but it takes time to make sure the forward planning is in place to send the tests to the labs with free capacity.

No one has built an operation of this size before EVER so it’s a learning exercise for everyone.

It’s getting better week by week but still a long way to go by the looks of it.

You need to sort it out mate ;)

My testing lab is Glasgow, so no idea how they are fixed.

Well I don’t agree with your miserably negative opinion Mr Longsight.
I have a much rosier view, inspired by the production line of trophies that we’ve been hoovering up in recent years.
If that makes me a happy clapper, in your opinion, then I’m ok with that and I suppose that you, being the polar opposite, must be a sad clapper or whatever.

Anyway, regardless of my disagreeing entirely with the product of your dark cloud of thought, I must doff my cap to your skills as an author.
You’ve got an attractive and entertaining style of writing, with many amusing turns of phrase, and I enjoyed the read, thank you.
What a polite way of telling someone to fuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.