Phil Foden to leave England camp

It could be argued that it is a good thing that something like this happens so early in his career.

it’s good to make mistakes as long as he learns not to make the same mistake twice.

the only thing keeping this going is the media trying to drag it out. With the season starting it should disappear, probably re-surface in October at the next international break. Southgate would be best place Reinstating him in the squad and move on or else the leaches in the press won’t let go.
This is the second time,he didn't learn from a similar stunt for the under 21's,he is turning out to be the baby faced twat,needs a slap

This is the second time,he didn't learn from a similar stunt for the under 21's,he is turning out to be the baby faced twat,needs a slap
Can’t agree Kaz, what people get up to in their own private lives, in their own bedroom (or someone else’s bedroom) should be fuck all to do with anyone other than themselves, their partners &/or their mistresses, their masters, their lovers, their ‘special’ friends & nothing to do with you, me or anyone else who isn’t a close family member or close friend.

I don’t know you, so why’s it any of my business what you do with anyone in the privacy of your own bedroom, be that with a man, woman, gigolo, or cat (or multiple cats)?

If want to rub peanut butter on my balls & get my dog to lick it off (again), that’s my business & nowt to do with anyone other than me & my dog ;)

As long as it’s consented, it’s fuck all to do with me what you get up to & fuck all to do with you what I get up to

Can’t agree Kaz, what people get up to in their own private lives, in their own bedroom (or someone else’s bedroom) should be fuck all to do with anyone other than themselves, their partners &/or their mistresses, their masters, their lovers, their ‘special’ friends & nothing to do with you, me or anyone else who isn’t a close family member or close friend.

I don’t know you, so why’s it any of my business what you do with anyone in the privacy of your own bedroom, be that with a man, woman, gigolo, or cat (or multiple cats)?

If want to rub peanut butter on my balls & get my dog to lick it off (again), that’s my business & nowt to do with anyone other than me & my dog ;)

As long as it’s consented, it’s fuck all to do with me what you get up to & fuck all to do with you what I get up to
It matters to all of us during a pandemic I am afraid, he is a role model whether he likes it or not and he could have decimated our team

Edit what did you say about your dog ! Whoof

Are you saying he met up with some unknown girls when with the U21s ???

shocking this is approaching 200 pages.

its gone quiet, although lets see if he;s on the pitch, bench or not in the squad monday for the press to come back to it.
Its been going on way too long, some people really like moaning, more than the actual opposition fans do about us

Are you saying he met up with some unknown girls when with the U21s ???
Yes,i won't link it as it is the sun,she has texts and other evidence,i don't know what is more stupid,doing it or thinking ever since mobiles were invented that you would get away with it

It matters to all of us during a pandemic I am afraid, he is a role model whether he likes it or not and he could have decimated our team

Edit what did you say about your dog ! Whoof
There was no pandemic during his U21 games tho woof woof :)

My dog consented btw

If the u21 incident was out of lockdown then it is again nobody’s business.

if footballers were to be dropped due to their private lives then there would not be many players left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.