It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happend with this...

Thought it sounded like Koulibaly but reading Twitter, we seem to be getting further away from this happening.

Apparently brace yourselves for a signing. Its imminent and very close to being completed.
i`m so glad because i cant wait much longer . I`m So glad its nearing completion and just around the corner so to speak

Certain sources saying its happening soon. Formalities are being closed with the clubs invloved just defining the details.
Formal offers and counter offers have been made with the club giving its approval.
Its looking imminent.
Its one of three but who knows.... two from three.
its only monday

I wonder what happend with this...

Thought it sounded like Koulibaly but reading Twitter, we seem to be getting further away from this happening.
Erm...
hQCHlmj.gif

It’s a pity that Alaba apparently has no interest coming to England. He would solve 2 problems immediately as he plays midfield and left back and supposedly prefers midfield. If he plays left back for us he basically sits in midfield. Of course for those games Pep prefers to play 2 in the middle he can play beside Rodri or Gundogan.

It’s a pity that Alaba apparently has no interest coming to England. He would solve 2 problems immediately as he plays midfield and left back and supposedly prefers midfield. If he plays left back for us he basically sits in midfield. Of course for those games Pep prefers to play 2 in the middle he can play beside Rodri or Gundogan.
That's why we bought Ake, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.