It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too quiet. I thought my hearing aid was broke so nipped outside and banged door shut .. made my dogs bark I could hear them.. so it’s not that.. it IS quiet.

Fair enough, quite a few people think that. I personally don't care How much of a ****, instagram nobhead or gobshite a player is as long as he is consistently brilliant enough on the pitch to make City win at least two, preferably three trophies every single season. I want us to dominate. Destroy all hope the red shits have of matching us. I don't want to see rags or scousers lifting trophies.
We all want that bud, but not sure Neymar is the panacea

Our glaring weakness is centre back and add to that Rodri not being a patch so far in filling Fernandinho's position and the great man himself being 35 and his legs now showing it. Unless we address these problems this season will mirror the last.

Our glaring weakness is centre back and add to that Rodri not being a patch so far in filling Fernandinho's position and the great man himself being 35 and his legs now showing it. Unless we address these problems this season will mirror the last.

I'm feeling the same. We're such a good side with a couple of major issues and not addressing them this window rids me of any real enthusiasm for the season. We haven't solved the fundamental issue of playing against counter attacking sides.

I am off today , was hoping to bask in the glory of an announcement from City .. nowt. Things always happen when I am stuck at work.. am in the office all day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.