Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop calling some of these people journalists.
We now have three categories

Sports journalists = They actually do some work. They find stories and exclusives.
Sports writers = They make comments and generally report facts. Tend to share other people's information.
Sports influencers = These are the new breed. They are paid shills. They follow agendas and don't let mere facts get in the way.

As we know, any "Influencer" has zero talent and relies on the low intelligence of their target audience to make a living.

Whenever posting about the latter, people should attach the word "Sports Influencer". Not any other description.
Using the word "so called journalist", just sounds like "in my opinion". Calling them sports influencers, gives them their proper title, and hopefully over time it will stick with them...

Unqualified shadow shill is more accurate.

They don’t ‘report’ on sport.

They spout bile on race, geo politics, lie, misreport, misrepresent etc etc. Anything but sport in the real sense of the word.

One or two of these ‘abusers’ are very likely to ‘bump’ into some local inquisitors as they make their way across the car park / forecourt pre match when we’re all back at The Etihad !!

Mate, if it was just me I would in a second, but the missus does not deserve anyone knocking at the door if I am out,especially if they caused a scene, and I would not like to put her through that. I look at it that paying is for her convenience, but believe me, when these twats are sorted I will be happy as anyone. To just have one person thinking this way means they have failed badly,to have millions thinking this way proves that they are now not fit for licensing purposes and I am confident that this government will get round to sorting it.

Compredi.

However the Bastard Biased Corporation have much bigger fish to fry than fee opt outers.

Their mobile compliance wallahs have been reduced substantially.....door knocking & curtain twitching are very much a thing of the past.

Get it done !!

Lineker £1.3 million a year for the BBC (down from £1.8m). Probably a fair bit less than Neville and Spit get from Sky. Nice earner for a lot of hot air about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.