Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wankstain Northcroft wrote a piece in the Sunday times that so annoyed me I’ve waited til now to mention it so as to lessen my vitriol.
The crux of his argument being that yes he’d like to see Messi in the PL, hopefully leading to another titanic title duel but what he’d really like to see was Pep reinvigorating City through coaching the squad rather than buying the best players.

The ignorance and hypocrisy of this cvnt is astonishing. He obviously never mentions the dippers buying the title by buying (arguably) the best centre half and best keeper on the world - wouldn’t fit his stupid, simplistic narrative.

And “coaching” - Jesus where do we fuckin start. Aside from the immense improvements and transformations of players that Pep’s teaching has brought about wherever he’s been and the glowing tributes paid to him by countless elite players he’s coached, has this moron who is paid to watch and write about football for a living missed the fact that the style of play he introduced at City by coaching players has revolutionised the game in England and is now so widely used that you’ll see lower league teams trying to play out from the back. He’s a pioneer, a visionary, a man whose place in the coaching pantheon is already assured and this know nothing twat is questioning his coaching ability.

That wankstain Northcroft wrote a piece in the Sunday times that so annoyed me I’ve waited til now to mention it so as to lessen my vitriol.
The crux of his argument being that yes he’d like to see Messi in the PL, hopefully leading to another titanic title duel but what he’d really like to see was Pep reinvigorating City through coaching the squad rather than buying the best players.

The ignorance and hypocrisy of this cvnt is astonishing. He obviously never mentions the dippers buying the title by buying (arguably) the best centre half and best keeper on the world - wouldn’t fit his stupid, simplistic narrative.

And “coaching” - Jesus where do we fuckin start. Aside from the immense improvements and transformations of players that Pep’s teaching has brought about wherever he’s been and the glowing tributes paid to him by countless elite players he’s coached, has this moron who is paid to watch and write about football for a living missed the fact that the style of play he introduced at City by coaching players has revolutionised the game in England and is now so widely used that you’ll see lower league teams trying to play out from the back. He’s a pioneer, a visionary, a man whose place in the coaching pantheon is already assured and this know nothing twat is questioning his coaching ability.

Northcroft is a disingenuous cretin. His words are nothing but shit. He is a shit person with shitness pouring from every orifice.

Don’t read it mate.

Yes, did you hear that absolute twat Solhekol last night? Something along the lines of Van Beek is the perfect fit for Manchester United and he will be a great success. How the f**k can he know that for certain? I absolutely despise the slow talking c**t.
Well they have Neil Ashton doing their PR dirty work now, so its no surprise. I'm more surprised we haven't done something to change our own image.

Well they have Neil Ashton doing their PR dirty work now, so its no surprise. I'm more surprised we haven't done something to change our own image.

There seems to be a trend developing to sanctify every manyoo player and I'm certain Ashton is behind this. We've had Lindeloff saving a woman from being mugged, the complete whitewash with slabhead and now he story about beeky wearing the shirt if his deceased friend.

There seems to be a trend developing to sanctify every manyoo player and I'm certain Ashton is behind this. We've had Lindeloff saving a woman from being mugged, the complete whitewash with slabhead and now he story about beeky wearing the shirt if his deceased friend.
Of course he is, that's literally what he was brought in and paid to do. TBFH mate, we need something like that more than them cunts do. Our public image is terrible and we just sit back and allow it to be tarnished, without anyone that has the knowledge or control to change the agenda. It's something that should have been high on the agenda, within the club.

Of course he is, that's literally what he was brought in and paid to do. TBFH mate, we need something like that more than them cunts do. Our public image is terrible and we just sit back and allow it to be tarnished, without anyone that has the knowledge or control to change the agenda. It's something that should have been high on the agenda, within the club.

But United have a willing media who will carry out their bidding. We don't have that luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.