Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, this is often the response to feigning ignorance on topics involving other cultures
Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Nobody gives a shit about a word in a title of a thread on a football forum not being culturely correct or not.
I bet Christmas is a right barrel of laughs around your gaff.

Since this tweet they have gotten 600 more. I'm still not sure this helps us sign Messi but it is interesting.

Yes it’s tricky because a new board may mean Messi is happy again. Then again a new board might let him go.

Looks like they will run out of time to get the votes though.

Is Bartomeu operating what is known as a 'scorched earth' policy? Absolutely nuts if they can't even afford £30 million for a player. This won't end well for anyone at Barcelona.
The Spanish govt have told them that if they want to qualify for financial assistance via their Covid rescue business package, they have to adopt a transfer policy whereby whenever they sign a player, they have to cover the fee by selling another to cover the price. The govt effectively vetoed the Memphis deal until they raise the £30 million asking price by selling players on first. It's crazy, the handling of this.

Since this tweet they have gotten 600 more. I'm still not sure this helps us sign Messi but it is interesting.

There is a second stage where they need 66% of the votes to be against the board. After that elections will b called. I doubt everything will b over by October 5
This election thing won't help us anyway.

Yes it’s tricky because a new board may mean Messi is happy again. Then again a new board might let him go.

Looks like they will run out of time to get the votes though.

Dont think so. He's no spring chicken and the rebuild will take years...got to go back to relying on academy productions.

He wants to see oout his career at the top.

I never suggested Spaniards do not Mambo - simply pointing out, Mambo is neither Spanish nor Argentinean. Rather it seems quite obvious the joke was to use a latin dancing term that began with an 'M' without observing origin

I did not make a thing of it, just pointing out the obvious - it's a bit lazy and would've been even more apropos to use say Malambo
You’re right, it’s exactly times like these when all small joys and minor humour should be beaten to death with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.