Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, people who make a fuss over frivolous issues drown out legitimate complaints about serious problems in our societies, problems and prejudices that affect people's real living conditions. I'll let you decide if Mambo vs Malambo is one of those problems.

If pointing it out equates to a fuss then there's clearly no interest in evolving

Last edited:
If pointing it is out a fuss then there's clearly no interest in evolving
I think we (I am including myself) can all get back on topic.

CFG sells Girona, buys Barcelona, and then loans Messi to City.

Problem solved; I will take my consultancy fees in CFG shares.

If pointing it is out a fuss then there's clearly no interest in evolving

I thought this guy/girl was alright at first and wanted to keep him, in a similar way to keeping an ugly puppy at Crimbo....
But now hes become tiresome and somewhat pretentious, so i have decided that, as its 2 weeks after Crimbo, I actually dont want to keep him anymore....
Plus.................... my sniffometer has started to go off!!

I thought this guy/girl was alright at first and wanted to keep him, in a similar way to keeping an ugly puppy at Crimbo....
But now hes become tiresome and somewhat pretentious, so i have decided that, as its 2 weeks after Crimbo, I actually dont want to keep him anymore....
Plus.................... my sniffometer has started to go off!!
...I am still in the thread, mate.

tenor.gif

Yes it’s tricky because a new board may mean Messi is happy again. Then again a new board might let him go.

Looks like they will run out of time to get the votes though.

They have until 6pm tomorrow and less than a thousand signatures needed. On a match night like in a few hours, normally, this would be a slam dunk but the Gamper will be played without supporters. Media coverage has increased finally (Despite Grupo Godo absolutely conducting a blackout on this - many socis weren't even aware this motion was ongoing) so I think they get there

That's Step 1 but it'll finally apply some pressure Bartomeu cannot ignore

If pointing it out equates to a fuss then there's clearly no interest in evolving

Maybe we have crossed linguistic wires but you called it "poor". That comes across as superior, sneering and judgmental. That is not 'pointing it out'. Pointing it out would have been saying "interestingly you know mambo isn't a Spanish term, a more relevant title would be Messi Malambo".

But you didn't, you said it was poor and stereotypical, and now you're criticising people for being stuck in their ways when actually all their doing is pointing out how arrogant, overbearing and picky you're being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.