Kalidou Koulibaly

Not heard anything recently, I'm afraid. Either the club are going about their business quietly and efficiently, or we're no closer to any new signings at the moment.
Definitely the latter as there’s absolutely nothing from around the continent about us. Often there’s snippets

Agreed that finding a good replacement for Fern is the key. So many of the issues last season hinged on the breakdown of the midfield defensive set-up.
I also agree with this. I guess the issue is finding such a player. I think Fern could/would have played a far more attacking role for many clubs than he did at City. Being willing to do the unglamorous stuff and regularly take bookings for the team probably would not appeal to many players who could potentially do the role. I guess it is more palatable when the players you are supporting are the likes of Yaya, Silvas, KdB etc.

Agreed that finding a good replacement for Fern is the key. So many of the issues last season hinged on the breakdown of the midfield defensive set-up.

We all know we need one but it's going to happen. We paid a record fee for Rodri and Pep and co will do anything to make him a success here even though he's the wrong fit.

Tixiki has had all summer to get a top centre back, we are still no nearer, does Pep ever tell him to get a fucking move on we need a player now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.