Return of Supporters

Its fooked. Why don't they give every teams fans the option of buying a season ticket through their TVs while this uncertainly lies
Letting a few hundred fans in to create an atmosphere is undermining the government and health issues plus doesn't
bring shit all revenue. Sell the game through the camera lens, will have couch potatoes paying to watch their preferred teams, i.e. Blackburn we will show you all your games for, lets say £150 for the season
1 that means some of the "revenue is going back through the sport"
2 it's a damn site cheaper then paying £470 for a season ticket to your club when you don't even know when you may be allowed back in (figures amounted to me today by my boss who supports Blackburn)
We find ourselves in a society who are making us couch potatoes to pay from the couch regardless of epidemics.
Ring food, beer, pay for a fight,clap for Simon Cowell on a saturday night, pay subscriptions to utter bolloxs
Give us each a channel (or red button) to watch our own teams without us all paying the same (regardless of club) to be brainwashed about Ushited or the Dippers
That is already happening, you can buy a match pass on Blackburn's (and every other clubs) website for £10. That's even for Saturday 3pm games whilst fans aren't allowed in. FYI that is the case for our game v Bournemouth next week, although through a Carabao website.

This is still massively impacting on club revenue though, as a family of 4 might watch the stream whereas if that family went to the game, it might be £20 per adult and £10 per child. They'll most likely spend money on food and drink, and possibly buying things from the club shop.

Getting 1,000 into the ground is not the end goal, it's an initial step.

That is already happening, you can buy a match pass on Blackburn's (and every other clubs) website for £10. That's even for Saturday 3pm games whilst fans aren't allowed in. FYI that is the case for our game v Bournemouth next week, although through a Carabao website.

This is still massively impacting on club revenue though, as a family of 4 might watch the stream whereas if that family went to the game, it might be £20 per adult and £10 per child. They'll most likely spend money on food and drink, and possibly buying things from the club shop.

Getting 1,000 into the ground is not the end goal, it's an initial step.
i don't agree. Feed the masses which is and always as been, feed the "rags" and the masses (liVARpool)

Laurel and Hardy are running this unfortunately, was talking to someone into non league football and Saturday Mossley played at home in the cup, 400 limit on the attendance and 400 full house in a small ground, probably holds a couple of thousand max, though they would never come close to filling it, yet clubs just a couple of division's higher with bigger grounds aren't allowed fans in.

Its fooked. Why don't they give every teams fans the option of buying a season ticket through their TVs while this uncertainly lies
Letting a few hundred fans in to create an atmosphere is undermining the government and health issues plus doesn't
bring shit all revenue. Sell the game through the camera lens, will have couch potatoes paying to watch their preferred teams, i.e. Blackburn we will show you all your games for, lets say £150 for the season
1 that means some of the "revenue is going back through the sport"
2 it's a damn site cheaper then paying £470 for a season ticket to your club when you don't even know when you may be allowed back in (figures amounted to me today by my boss who supports Blackburn)
We find ourselves in a society who are making us couch potatoes to pay from the couch regardless of epidemics.
Ring food, beer, pay for a fight,clap for Simon Cowell on a saturday night, pay subscriptions to utter bolloxs
Give us each a channel (or red button) to watch our own teams without us all paying the same (regardless of club) to be brainwashed about Ushited or the Dippers
I think this is an excellent idea. And something fans worldwide would also benefit from. I edited this and elaborated a but having read on through a few posts.

I know you can buy a pass for £10 but over a season that’s a lot of money dropping that on each game. £150 for the year I’d be all over it. Not having to listen to sky or bt analize the rags and dippers right before our kick offs etc. Not having to digest the all the shit they peddle.

There’s pros and cons I’m sure, some saying we wouldn’t compete with the aforementioned teams. I’m not so sure the thirst is there in the rag fanbase. A lot would only go as far as reading the papers or hearing on the news of their success in the 90s and 00s. Now
that there’s little success the narrative has gone from how great they are to how horrible City are. That seems to satiate there need feel like real rag fans so they return time and time again each day with a swipe of the smartphone and they feel safe again, coddled by the media, they forget about it and carry on in their docile belief that they’re better and will one day return triumphant against the blue scurge. That easier for them to digest than to actually watch the game and try to understand it.
So I’d hardly imagine them worldwide answering the call to arms by typing in there card details when there’s always another click bait being shitehawked around.

I think we mistake the amount of red shirts we see in society, I think a large number wear it to feel part of something bigger than themselves but have very limited understanding and interest in football. Let alone the tribalism that drives us on to support our team and endeavour to watch every minute of every game.

between streams, live tv and getting over to Manchester when I can afford to, ive missed only 70 minutes of football in the last 6 seasons. I’m obsessive about watching city. And before I had access to streams and sly sports etc, I’d be listening on BBC radio Manchester when we weren’t on telly. None of my rag or dipper or arsenal or Chelsea mates can say they’ve gone to those lengths.
Im not saying they’re all on the bandwagon, there’s a lot of proper football heads supporting them. but I think we give them too much credit as actual football fans, as a large percentage of the red jersey wearing population, aren’t genuine football fans.

Last edited:
I think this is an excellent idea. And something fans worldwide would also benefit from. I edited this and elaborated a but having read on through a few posts.

I know you can buy a pass for £10 but over a season that’s a lot of money dropping that on each game. £150 for the year I’d be all over it. Not having to listen to sky or bt analize the rags and dippers right before our kick offs etc. Not having to digest the all the shit they peddle.

There’s pros and cons I’m sure, some saying we wouldn’t compete with the aforementioned teams. I’m not so sure the thirst is there in the rag fanbase. A lot would only go as far as reading the papers or hearing on the news of their success in the 90s and 00s. Now
that there’s little success the narrative has gone from how great they are to how horrible City are. That seems to satiate there need feel like real rag fans so they return time and time again each day with a swipe of the smartphone and they feel safe again, coddled by the media, they forget about it and carry on in their docile belief that they’re better and will one day return triumphant against the blue scurge. That easier for them to digest than to actually watch the game and try to understand it.
So I’d hardly imagine them worldwide answering the call to arms by typing in there card details when there’s always another click bait being shitehawked around.

I think we mistake the amount of red shirts we see in society, I think a large number wear it to feel part of something bigger than themselves but have very limited understanding and interest in football. Let alone the tribalism that drives us on to support our team and endeavour to watch every minute of every game.

between streams, live tv and getting over to Manchester when I can afford to, ive missed only 70 minutes of football in the last 6 seasons. I’m obsessive about watching city. And before I had access to streams and sly sports etc, I’d be listening on BBC radio Manchester when we weren’t on telly. None of my rag or dipper or arsenal or Chelsea mates can say they’ve gone to those lengths.
Im not saying they’re all on the bandwagon, there’s a lot of proper football heads supporting them. but I think we give them too much credit as actual football fans, as a large percentage of the red jersey wearing population, aren’t genuine football fans.

Let's all watch on TV.. Thatchers dream from 1989. Suggested that you didn't need stadiums just an enclosed green space. Would stop Bradford, Heysel, Hillsborough happening again and disperse the hooliganism associated with the game. Got the Football Spectators Act with that twat Evans from Luton, who had at the time already banned away fans, looking at ID cards for all entering a football grounds. Something of a familiar ring for our future attendance at City....

I think this is an excellent idea. And something fans worldwide would also benefit from.
Let's all watch on TV.. Thatchers dream from 1989. Suggested that you didn't need stadiums just an enclosed green space. Would stop Bradford, Heysel, Hillsborough happening again and disperse the hooliganism associated with the game. Got the Football Spectators Act with that twat Evans from Luton, who had at the time already banned away fans, looking at ID cards for all entering a football grounds. Something of a familiar ring for our future attendance at City....
I’m not saying tv is the way to go forever. And I’d hate to be seen as someone trying to realise Thatchers Dream. But as I don’t live in Manchester I can only get there every now and again. So I would buy TV season pass for £150 if on offer. This is cos I wanna watch my team. There’s nothing like being in a stadium packed full of passionate fans. It’s a special thing, and long before I could understand the game it was the match day experience that got me addicted. And i think it would be the end of the game to go long term without the fans. But for a few months, if it turns out to be for the greater good of humanity I think it’s a small trade off.
This season is gonna be strange in so many ways.

Laurel and Hardy are running this unfortunately, was talking to someone into non league football and Saturday Mossley played at home in the cup, 400 limit on the attendance and 400 full house in a small ground, probably holds a couple of thousand max, though they would never come close to filling it, yet clubs just a couple of division's higher with bigger grounds aren't allowed fans in.
Mossley would hold a couple of thousand.

I'm hoping Hereford can let a few in to Edgar Street before too long. The Meadow End terrace is huge. One of the biggest left in the country.

It's a beautiful trip too if I take it from Paddington. You go through Oxfordshire, the Malvern Hills in Worcestershire etc. Stunning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.