Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing, they've needed a creative midfielder for a while. Will take that midfield to another level imo. Wish we could get prime Nige de Jong back to absolutely pepper him when we play em.

Do you disagree?

Thiago signing for Liverpool increases their options, obviously. But he won't be the reason we don't win the league.

The reason will be ourselves and ourselves alone. We're sleepwalking again when there are gaping holes in the squad
I`m more realistic that the window is still open for business for a t least another 3+ weeks.If some of our targets are not here for the opening game of the season then so be it.
I don`t flap worrying about something that may never happen.

Where were you when we were shit?
Following the club up and down the country. The same as I do now, when we're allowed.

Just because we WERE shit, doesn't give us any excuse to be that now.

We've got clear deficiencies in the squad, that much is obvious. Centre back needed to be addressed last year. It wasn't and still hasn't been. We've had a glaring left back issue for 3 years which still hasn't been sorted. We've got two strikers. One is a club legend who is coming towards the end. The other is brilliant but he quite clearly isn't an out and out goalscorer.

All I'm saying is we needed a big summer this year but instead we're still in a position where Txiki won't speak to the owner of another football club because of a personal grudge and it's put the brakes on our pursuit of our top target.

Good signing for Liverpool in their weakest area. Gundogan was linked with Klopp a season or two ago, I'd take Thiago over him. Hey-ho. It's all about a CB for us.

Thiago strengthens them, but they need luck to keep everyone fit again for a whole season. They are freaks of nature - especially Salah who played on average 35 games every season for past 5 seasons, not mention about Cara/FA/CL/Super Cup/World Club cup games and been involved in ACON, World Cups, and Friendlies whilst with Egypt.

I know he only has 1 year left but £27m is stil a bargain. Why do other clubs seem to get players on the cheap and we have to overpay every time?

Great signing, they've needed a creative midfielder for a while. Will take that midfield to another level imo. Wish we could get prime Nige de Jong back to absolutely pepper him when we play em.
Anyone that comes to mind of a similar skill set today?

I know he only has 1 year left but £27m is stil a bargain. Why do other clubs seem to get players on the cheap and we have to overpay every time?

Because the hate us and our owners have the wrong colour of skin. We are not welcome and they will continue to try and fuck us over while doing favours for each other.

Nothing new from the FFP racist scum. Pity we can’t play the victim unfortunately that role has need nailed dwn by the scouse vermin.

Note:Torres was a good deal from Valencia.

If you notice the so called big club will never sell us a player or if they must we will get fleeced and called football destroyers who inflate the market and don’t forget the old favourite...human rights abusers.

It is racist protectionist racket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.