Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Thiago's wages?
Base wage £5m per year allegedly, but we know they hand out a lot of performance/goal based bonuses so overall would be close to £300K per week by end of season. For now base written as about £210-220K per week. We wouldn't pay that much to him I don't think.

Base wage £5m per year allegedly, but we know they hand out a lot of performance/goal based bonuses so overall would be close to £300K per week by end of season. For now base written as about £210-220K per week. We wouldn't pay that much to him I don't think.

Near enough Kev's wages. Not worth the gamble for us.

Excellent at what? Passing the ball sideways at snails pace? Jogging slowly to get back into position? Making defensive mistakes?

Without Dinho playing there we've got no world class quality. This is a signing we should've absolutely jumped all over, but have barely seems to touch.
I am grateful for your job. Coz if you didn't have it, Ifyou might have tried your hands at managing football. And that would have been a disaster :)

But carry on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.