It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read they're defo open to a loan deal, if the option to buy is high, maybe they'd take it also. But a loan should be necessary.
Sounds unnecessary, rather a proper signing in that would help long term. Don't think it will happen, but January not so far away.

I've read they're defo open to a loan deal, if the option to buy is high, maybe they'd take it also. But a loan should be necessary.

Unless you want De Bruyne or Sterling ending up at Real Madrid its better avoiding signing any of their cast offs

A favour? We'd be loaning a player that's surplus to requirements. Also, I'm not exactly sure there's such a thing as owed favours in the transfer market.

They would definitely want somethig in return. Best avoiding any of their players.

Doyle has signed a new contract. Pretty much signals he’s part of the first team setup now.

Perhaps part of the thinking over lack of additional midfield reinforcements?

Obviously it will be a while before we are talking a consistent league option, but I expect to see a lot more of him in the cup fixtures this season.

Doyle has signed a new contract. Pretty much signals he’s part of the first team setup now.

Perhaps part of the thinking over lack of additional midfield reinforcements?

Obviously it will be a while before we are talking a consistent league option, but I expect to see a lot more of him in the cup fixtures this season.

Nope doesn't mean anything. He will be eased in just like Phil Foden. No guarantees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.