COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a video call today with my GP who’s told me to get my 13yr old tested ASAP as she’s got quite worrying symptoms. Still can’t get a slot anywhere. we’re now all self isolating at home but the frustration about those who have needlessly clogged up the system to get tested is beyond words .
I wish and people would stop being selfish and think of others .
we’ve played this bye the book since February not been in a pub only visited my mums house and nobody else’s . It’s not been hard to do . As I said the frustration will soon turn to f**king anger.

Had a video call today with my GP who’s told me to get my 13yr old tested ASAP as she’s got quite worrying symptoms. Still can’t get a slot anywhere. we’re now all self isolating at home but the frustration about those who have needlessly clogged up the system to get tested is beyond words .
we’ve played this bye the book since February not been in a pub only visited my mums house and nobody else’s . It’s not been hard to do . As I said the frustration will soon turn to f**king anger.

Don't let it all get to you mate. The public aren't to blame for this. The shit show that is our government's handling of it has lead to this.

Yes, pubs are packed and when you are drinking you forget social distancing ,the weather has been quite good as well but it is getting darker and cooler now,won't be many outside
I just been on Facebook and seen quite a few people drinking all close together , I’m not into pubs having a toddler so I don’t see it

I goto a outdoor fitness on a morning , goto work lucky I can keep my distance, come home look after toddler

partner looks after toddler does a gym class on a night , works 3 days a week

when we see family the adults are apart , just can’t believe people would group together so much

Apologies as I have been busy most of the day and not had feedback on the current lock-down situ, so a quick question if I may. Why is it commencing Tuesday as I have just reading that the news comes as a bitter disappointment for many businesses across the North West but the Government cannot stand by as infection rates rise in the region. If they cannot stand idly by then why are we waiting until Tuesday to take this measure.

Apologies as I have been busy most of the day and not had much feedback on the current lock-down situ, so a quick question if I may. Why is it commencing Tuesday as I have just read that the news comes as a bitter disappointment for many businesses across the North West but the Government cannot stand by as infection rates rise in the region. If they cannot stand idly by then why are we waiting until Tuesday to take this urgent measure.

Its completely baffling to me.

Take her to A&E or call 999 if symptoms persist.

Apologies as I have been busy most of the day and not had feedback on the current lock-down situ, so a quick question if I may. Why is it commencing Tuesday as I have just reading that the news comes as a bitter disappointment for many businesses across the North West but the Government cannot stand by as infection rates rise in the region. If they cannot stand idly by then why are we waiting until Tuesday to take this measure.
To give you time to stock up at M and S mate that's why they're giving you till Tuesday :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.