Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

He's good! Has struggled to get ahead of Finley Burns and Egan-Riley at CB though regularly, but there's no shame in that. Funnily enough, the thing that most strikes me about him is that he has the *exact* same gait as Vinnie haha. He carries himself and walks in an identical manner.

What do you think about Finley Burns? What do you think of his potential?

Has been with the EDS this pre season. Has apparently been a standout at only 16 years of age. Big future ahead of him

He's good! Has struggled to get ahead of Finley Burns and Egan-Riley at CB though regularly, but there's no shame in that. Funnily enough, the thing that most strikes me about him is that he has the *exact* same gait as Vinnie haha. He carries himself and walks in an identical manner.
Was gonna say there was a lad I watched and he styled himself on vinny. The strut/swag, the pointing, always talking to his cb partner. He was impressive in all aspects to be fair.

Played well tonight. Looked confident, commanding and brought the ball out of defence very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.