Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s something not right about this, I wonder if Mane might be going to Barca because they don’t usually spend 45 million on back ups. Surely the Coutinho money has run out.

There saying it's the Brewster money now ..
5afbd72d167bbe55306b3902b78304dc.jpg

Jota is a weird player. I've watched games where he plays like a world beater and then a bunch of games where he plays like a Championship player.
Bit of a punt for Liverpool, who knows how good he will turn out. But it is still a good addition to squad even if he ends up mainly being a bench option.

Jota is a Tevez type player, none stop, really good buy if they get him.

Unfortunately, they’re building the compete team there. The one I thought they needed most was a deep lying playmaker and they signed Thiago. Now Jota for more depth up front and I think they should be disappointed if they don’t achieve a Prem and CL double.

I feel like we built a compete side in 2017 but it only lasted two years and the general quality of our squad has just dropped off as we’re losing our superstars but aren’t replacing them with as good a quality.

Another good buy for Liverpool, both them and Chelsea are having a good transfer window

There’s something not right about this, I wonder if Mane might be going to Barca because they don’t usually spend 45 million on back ups. Surely the Coutinho money has run out.

That was similar to my thought.
I've seen Wijnaldum to Barcelona suggested which wouldn't be like-for-like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.