Pep's contract situation

Pep is a genius. The best manager we have had (or will have). But like all talented people he works in bursts of energy followed by burn-out. Clough was the same. We have had a brilliant four years. The roller-coaster will continue.

I am actually relaxed about whether he goes or not. The Arsenal and Lyon team selections have exploded the aura a bit, but the clean sweep season was totally down to Peps intensity. But is it still there.
The thing that really worries me is what appears to be a drift towards a change. The people running the show simply can’t sit there and just wait for Pep to decide when it suits him. There surely has to be a succession plan, and despite a lot of current indications that the club is just drifting into the new season, I still have faith that there is a plan, there has to be.

I always thought he would extend but the pandemic came along and with what happened to him personally it's impossible to predict. His wife is back in Barcelona and that may be a decision influence. Hope he stays

"Same old stuff", could probably use that comment to throw jabs at Sterling and Jesus once again missing chances or the defence failing to do the basics.

Monday wont be any sort of indication at all, preparation has been fucked since the whole lockdown period.
Exactly, not Pep's fault Sterling and Jesus cant put away the many chances we create.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.