United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, that doesn’t look good. Hope he has not broken anything

if anybody was ever in any doubt about how corrupt football is in the UK, then the straight forward ignoring of this blatant attempt to cheat the officials should be all the evidence needed. Imagine if this had been a City player.......

I only watched the highlights; looks like the PGMOL did there job according to the current laws and lo and behold, they lost. Time will tell if this was an aberration. I think it is but if it isn't, Solskjaer will probably be sacked by Christmas.

Don't be cunts you lot.

They're only 8 years into this transition.

They’ve finally found the midfielder to “unleash” Pogba, Van de beek is up for it.

Matic, Fred, and Fernandes couldn’t get the job done.

The media hype them so much I can sort of understand why people start worrying about them and the threat they may be. Then you look at game one and they line up with these players in their side.

Fosu Mensah
Lindelof
Maguire
Shaw
Mctominay
James

None of these players are anywhere near good enough. On the bench they had Igloo, Fred and Matic!

Not to mention fucking Solskaar leading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.