United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, that doesn’t look good. Hope he has not broken anything

What am I meant to be looking at ? Is the utd playing trying to pretend he was fouled ? Or did the utd player somehow injure himself ? It's one of the most bizarre thing I have seen.
I am guessing he must of injured himself.

What am I meant to be looking at ? Is the utd playing trying to pretend he was fouled ? Or did the utd player somehow injure himself ? It's one of the most bizarre thing I have seen.
I am guessing he must of injured himself.

To be fair Penandes should get top marks for execution and degree of difficulty. Conjuring up such a spectacular pirouette when no-one was near him was no mean feat.

Alternatively he should get a two match ban for diving and attempting to deceive the referee. Cheating twat.

The MUEN player ratings for this evening..... https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-united-player-ratings-palace-18963848

Love the DDG comments. "Saved a penalty, but pathetically penalised and beaten on the retake". The awarding of the penalty was harsh, but them's the rules. The retake, though, was absolutely correct; he had both feet off the goal line when the kick was taken. How is that pathetic?
I thought the 2 for Lindelhoof was generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.