Premier league games 19/20/21 September

If Bale gets into any type of form, this is gonna be one scary and clinical front three
Really wont mate. Saints high line is suicide palace and Brentford both got in very easily last two games. Spurs have been very fortunate to be up against this today. Reminds me of when we played West Ham under pellers we just tore them apart

On a brighter personal note Kane is my captain on fantasy football and 4 assists and 1 goal isn’t a bd return

There isn't anything outrageous about it. Especially when you consider that Son isn't a recognised "striker".
Indeed.

His versatility is the thing that impresses me the most.

If he played for an actually decent team, where he wasn’t tasked with carrying a turgid system so often, I honestly think he would be regularly talked about as one of the best in the world.

This is the most Mourinho thing I've seen in a while (in the good sense).

Not look particularly great against a decently cohesive attacking side but rip them to shreds every time you go forward.

You'd need deep pockets to convince Levy to part with him. VERY deep pockets!
How the negotiations would go with Levy to bring in Son...

NeighboringBrightKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

Indeed.

His versatility is the thing that impresses me the most.

If he played for an actually decent team, where he wasn’t tasked with carrying a turgid system so often, I honestly think he would be regularly talked about as one of the best in the world.

Has Aguero changed his twitter account again??

We should of been all over him 2 years ago, incredible player and one of the reasons Spuds should consider selling Kane....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.