Premier league games 19/20/21 September

Well I wasn’t happy with the quality of defending in all of the goalfest games this weekend, so I feel obligated to at least tip my hat to the Blades for a bloody good defensive effort with 10 men for 80 minutes
Just watching the highlights of the Villa - Sheff U game. That sending off was highly debatable. Is that another rule change or did Scott bollock it up. The attacker was grappling the defender as much as the defender was grappling the attacker. And I would ask Scott this: If yer gonna send off a defender for grappling in that instance, are yer gonna do the same thing in similar circumstances, are yer gonna red card Virgil when he grapples Jesus, or are yer gonna forget tonight's, and what are yer gonna do with all the grappling at corners, 'cos a corner could give a goal scoring opportunity as much as tonight's little shindig might have done.

What happened to 'behind closed doors'? I've just seen PizzaHead sitting in the stands taking notes. He might have a mask on but if he can get in so can that boyfriend of Marlene! Treating fans like shite again!
Who's Pizza Head?

You reminded me that another multi hued swedepiece in the stands at Palace and was described as looking 'full of rude health' for his age. At 79 and having been admitted to hospital in the recent past l would have thought he was in the vulnerable category.
I suppose he was there as Uniteds de facto manager.

Who's Pizza Head?

You reminded me that another multi hued swedepiece in the stands at Palace and was described as looking 'full of rude health' for his age. At 79 and having been admitted to hospital in the recent past l would have thought he was in the vulnerable category.
I suppose he was there as Uniteds de facto manager.
Southgate is PizzaHead. He hasn't a head that is pizza-shaped nor does he look like one, but he did that PizzaHut advert with Pee-arse after he'd missed that pen in the shootout, and walked into the door with a paper bag over his head. Always called him PizzaHead since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.