COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 12 England hospital deaths were aged between 62 and 98 and all had previously known underlying conditions.
I would like to know what they are counting as underlying health conditions , it was killing plenty of healthy people but now only those not pure "healthy" they have lied so much that I want to see the criteria they are now using , you don't have to be 100% healthy , is it people with gout or a ulcer on their leg, what ?

The young think they are entitled to having a normal life, todays pampered lot would never have coped with going down the mines from age eight or being sent to fight in a war at seventeen, they have no more of a right to a normal life than the old who deserve their freedom ,I could bang their fucking heads together,a pandemic is not supposed to be easy , everyone suffers

Not all before you jump on me

You really have got a massive problem with 'the young' haven't you. Going down the mines at 8 or being sent to war at 17, yes that's really what we want for our kids isn't it. Pretty sure the people your age had a worse standard of life 100 years ago as well but it doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy a better one. Didn't you go to a football match during a pendemic, catch it and possibly spread it? Massive hypocrite.

I see lots of over 40s hanging outside pubs having a fag as I walk home from work. Some of them are in one pub that I pass as I walk to work at 8am!! There are plenty of older people in groups in pubs all day.
Mind you, this IS Oldham.
Come on now , it is mainly kids breaking the rules and the odd alcoholic , Oldham is like stoke ,never go in there lol

So what's the bets on the 2nd lockdown?

A - Early this week (Monday-Tuesday)
B - Late this week (Wednesday onwards)
C - The following Monday
D - Sometime further into the future.
E - There's not going to be a second lockdown anytime soon

I'm thinking next Monday at the earliest once they've got the message out on the importance of it. I think people will need a lot of convincing so it'll be a tricky one to sell.

I know of a few 60+ year olds that have a attitude of ‘no ones gonna tell me I can’t go out’ and ‘I’ve lived my life, if I get the virus so be it’

there’s a bad attitude across all age groups, the young were encouraged to go out last month - now they are the targets of blame

You really have got a massive problem with 'the young' haven't you. Going down the mines at 8 or being sent to war at 17, yes that's really what we want for our kids isn't it. Pretty sure the people your age had a worse standard of life 100 years ago as well but it doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy a better one. Didn't you go to a football match during a pendemic, catch it and possibly spread it? Massive hypocrite.

What pandemic? It's just flu, isn't it?

I've just been behind a middle-aged couple in Lidl. Neither wore a mask but high on their list of priorities to panic buy were five dozen toilet rolls. The fucking irony.

I understand people's passionate pleas for people to social distance and adhere to lockdowns etc but just as an example, I come into contact with my team of 6 on a day to day at work (cannot distance because of the work I do). My Wife in in contact with 100+ patients/colleagues albeit with PPE. My Son is at nursery with 40+ kids and 12 staff members.

We haven't been going to the pub etc and have kept all other contact down to a minimum and outdoors weather dependent. We rely on my in-laws for childcare 2 days out of 5 and will need to continue this arrangement so will be breaking the law unfortunately.

X millions in the same situation. Social distancing cannot work because the majority literally cannot do it one way or another.

I understand people's passionate pleas for people to social distance and adhere to lockdowns etc but just as an example, I come into contact with my team of 6 on a day to day at work (cannot distance because of the work I do). My Wife in in contact with 100+ patients/colleagues albeit with PPE. My Son is at nursery with 40+ kids and 12 staff members.

We haven't been going to the pub etc and have kept all other contact down to a minimum and outdoors weather dependent. We rely on my in-laws for childcare 2 days out of 5 and will need to continue this arrangement so will be breaking the law unfortunately.

X millions in the same situation. Social distancing cannot work because the majority literally cannot do it one way or another.
I agree ,the rules make no sense , they haven't for a while ,as I put earlier , people going on planes with two hundred strangers in a sealed can but you can't be with more than six people at a time on the ground or allowed around to grannies garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.