#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end

Some people just can’t accept that he’s a quality player. He’s not got that special touch like Sergio had when he was younger, but Sergio has never offered the work rate that Jesus gives us. Both have their own unique characters.
I don't understand why they HAVE to be compared. Imagine if I slagged Foden off because he wasn't creating as many chances a game as De Bruyne was.

I don't understand why they HAVE to be compared. Imagine if I slagged Foden off because he wasn't creating as many chances a game as De Bruyne was.
Have we had Jesus doubters recently?

Haven't been checking as often but feels like people have turned around and realized what he brings, could be wrong though, and people are still slagging him, just haven't seen it myself lately.

Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end
What a load of bollocks.

Have we had Jesus doubters recently?

Haven't been checking as often but feels like people have turned around and realized what he brings, could be wrong though, and people are still slagging him, just haven't seen it myself lately.
You must have missed the match thread. Lucky you!

Thought he worked his bollocks off. Agreed this offside tendency poor and his finishing is not clinical enough. I maintain by and large you cannot play him and Sterling in the same team but I thought he brought more to the table than Sterling tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.