Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Having to give an interview to a prick asking stupid questions.
I don’t particularly remember the questions, they seemed like your standard, bland post match questions? What did he ask that was so bad? Pep seemed that way from the off, rather than as a reaction to a question?

So when can we moan about Mendy? I'd rather people moan after a win. I don't even come on here after a bad result because I already feel shit enough without all the moaning making it worse.
He dealt perfectly well against Traore up until the yellow card which was never a yellow in a million years. From then on it was always going to be difficult for him been one foul away from bring sent off. He was up against a incredibly fast and strong player on a yellow and didnt get much help from his team mates to get doubles up on Adama, It was constant 1 v 1.
To criticise Mendy tonight is really unfair he done really well tonight.

What exactly do you want from Mendy? Did you want him to match Adama stride for stride or do the moonwalk to keep up with him...

Anything but Mendy
Cancelo looked pretty decent in his last outings at LB and didn’t give the ball away unlike Mendy
You do realise that Len must have had an injury or something that prevented him from participating? That’s why he wasn’t even on the bench, so it’s pointless arguing what he might or might not have done.

Mendy did very well, considering he was up against one of the most dangerous players in the Premier League, who wreaked considerably more damage against us last season than he did tonight.

Maybe that was because Big Ben did his job, eh?

Have a think about it.

Traore would be unbelievable for us. It isn't hype anymore he is the real deal. Great win and best of all we were not totally match sharp! Exciting season ahead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.