Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panorama on tonight regarding billionaires' secrets of finance though it does clash with the Wolves game. Do wonder if there'll be anything about those dozens of fiscal rectitude, Standard Chartered? Or perhaps just how Abramovich made his money? Not holding my breath!

Got me thinking about an argument I had with a brother in law. Usual Woolwich Arseholes fan spouting of on City bingo. Tried to deny 'Honest' George Graham got f**ked off for taking bungs.

It seems the accepted version of history is the one you remember (with media indoctrination) rather than what actually happened. Came as no surprise Graham spent time at the Swamp. DNA indeed!

Growing up it was funny how no one commented on the gap in the Gummers titles eg 53 to 71 and 71 to 87? Or in the Cup 50 to 71? Or 79 to 93? 'Istree is very selective! Really hate these entitled twunts tho still not as much as the Cock really club!

Nice to Obese Lucy and Sports Jock #1 laughing about Ilkay having Covid. Shouldn't be surprised but they really are shitheads..

SSN are showing the City team line up during the transfer show without KDB.

Iv just emailed the pathetic cunts about this, you would think whoever does graphics would count the number of players on view.

Perhaps KDB's busy tonight? Knuckle head arsehole seems to be a condition of joining Sly.

Panorama on tonight regarding billionaires' secrets of finance though it does clash with the Wolves game. Do wonder if there'll be anything about those dozens of fiscal rectitude, Standard Chartered? Or perhaps just how Abramovich made his money? Not holding my breath!

Got me thinking about an argument I had with a brother in law. Usual Woolwich Arseholes fan spouting of on City bingo. Tried to deny 'Honest' George Graham got f**ked off for taking bungs.

It seems the accepted version of history is the one you remember (with media indoctrination) rather than what actually happened. Came as no surprise Graham spent time at the Swamp. DNA indeed!

Growing up it was funny how no one commented on the gap in the Gummers titles eg 53 to 71 and 71 to 87? Or in the Cup 50 to 71? Or 79 to 93? 'Istree is very selective! Really hate these entitled twunts tho still not as much as the Cock really club!

Nice to Obese Lucy and Sports Jock #1 laughing about Ilkay having Covid. Shouldn't be surprised but they really are shitheads..
You need to bring up how Arsenal got promoted to Div1 despite being 5th(?) and out of the promotion places in Div2, with your BiL, ie the start of Arsenal dodginess dynasty

You need to bring up how Arsenal got promoted to Div1 despite being 5th(?) and out of the promotion places in Div2, with your BiL, ie the start of Arsenal dodginess dynasty

But even when you see something like the Big Match Revisited the utter reverence those shits are accorded. Still like you say 'proper ' club syndrome. Like them n Spuds with their shiny new stamina...... and Thursday night football!!!!! ! Wankers.

SSN are showing the City team line up during the transfer show without KDB.

Iv just emailed the pathetic cunts about this, you would think whoever does graphics would count the number of players on view.

hold on a second here, this is Sky staff you re talking about, maybe they need an abacus in each cubicle of the toilets for training purposes for their staff. Either that, or we ll need some Stokers in Sky........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.