Jules Koundé

60 plus ottamendi
Cant see us getting 10m for Otamendi with 2 years left 120.000 week seems to much for Sevilla to pay, City would have to pay up as well if he is being pushed?

So we pay them £70m then they buy Nico for £10m then we hand that over to Nico for selling him doesnt add up

Cant see us getting 10m for Otamendi with 2 years left 120.000 week seems to much for Sevilla to pay, City would have to pay up as well if he is being pushed?

So we pay them £70m then they buy Nico for £10m then we hand that over to Nico for selling him doesnt add up

We usually look after the players who have given us good service, so it would make sense from that point of view, as well as getting wages off the books.

You're right, it doesn't add up. I'm guessing math isn't your strong point.

According to L'Equipe we have made a €70m bid with Otamendi going the other way for €10m
L'Equipe is reliable when it comes to French players but I don't think they will accept €60m in cash due to the 20% clause they have. €70m cash + Otamendi maybe they would accept. That would be expensive but also fairly close to the clause which is €90m.

Legit CB players don't grow on trees, especially young ones so we have to pay premium.

Kompany replacement was never going to come cheap regardless. Just got to bite the bullet IMO. The board is probably slightly uncomfortable paying that much for young player but it sounds like they will go the extra mile this time.

I mean what choice we have? Koulibaly would cost about the same but only for short term, another option is to sign pure gamble like Ruben Dias, who is nowhere near Koundé level.

Last edited:
According to L'Equipe we have made a €70m bid with Otamendi going the other way for €10m
They were the first to report on our interest in Aké, they are reliable when it comes to French players as well, I think this is probably true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.