Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Liverpool have just sold some 18yr old kid called Ki-Jana to Wolves for £10m, i've never heard of this ****. But here we are, looking to sell Tosin for £8m. At some point, people need to accept it that we are shit at selling players for market value.

Or some clubs are involved in creative book keeping and money laundering....

Liverpool have just sold some 18yr old kid called Ki-Jana to Wolves for £10m, i've never heard of this ****. But here we are, looking to sell Tosin for £8m. At some point, people need to accept it that we are shit at selling players for market value.
Sorry if I missed something but where do you get 8 million from ?

People need to accept that it is not that simple.

Liverpool probably refused to spend the 40 odd on Jota without selling them Ki-Jana, so Wolves buckled.

dippers, rags, arse, chelski and the rest are all fantastic at getting ex players and the media singing the right tune about how Solanke, Ibe, Brewster, Maitland Niles and all the rest overhyped players are the next big thing. This filters through and then scouts, managers and everyone else are convinced they are the player they need.

I will fight this sort of rubbish till the end of time because its bollocks. We have banked millions off youth players and our first team sales have been pretty much bang on. The likes of Dzeko and Tevez were probably sold under market value but we do good by our players and they wanted those moves. Dzeko has said in an interview that he was desperate to go to Roma and he pleaded with us to get a deal and we did just that.

Tosin is worth what someone wants to pay, he has been part of two pretty poor championship teams but he has little to no coverage in the media or anywhere else and you are asking someone to come in and spend tens of millions on an unproven 23yr old.

Who do we think is going to spend 20m on Tosin? because I can't see any.

You might have a point but people are ignoring that we also sold several players that we did not want for when they where on the down for about what we paid for them I think Garcia possibly Navas Negrado etc

Is that down to Tixiki

There is so much variety in the way fees are structured and reported that there is no point, literally no point, being either upset or elated at the fees we are reported to pay. Bottom line is that we are a successful club and a healthy and growing business; individual fees are, therefore, inconsequential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.