Flu jab

I've been called up for a jab next week. It's a "Drive-Through" in the surgery car park. Instructions are "Stay in the car and extend right arm out the window".

I think so mate but also it depends if your asthmatic or have various health issues I think anyone who’s sharing a house who’s on the NHS shielding list , go to see your local pharmacist there’ll have more information mate ...even if theres a charge it’s worth it bud.

Like I said - GO TO YOUR LOCAL SURGERY - give them the money; keep it in the NHS

Anyone who has any health problems should make sure this year of all years you go and get it, mine is 09.30 tomorrow so if you have been advised to have it or any member of your family has make sure you get it done
Should of had mine yesterday but tested positive for covid Saturday.

People get paid for administering the flu jab, go get it at your local surgery this gives them the money. Getting it from your pharmacy gives them the money. Privatisation in action.
Depends who pays for the jab, company paid for mine and can only get it at Boots, works both ways good that the tax payer doesn't always have to pay.

Our local surgery have said just rock up on 3 and 10 October and you can have a jab - no appointment needed.

Anyone who has any health problems should make sure this year of all years you go and get it, mine is 09.30 tomorrow so if you have been advised to have it or any member of your family has make sure you get it done

I have CF so they always tell me to get it but I always refuse.I had it once when I was like 15 and I got really ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.