Flu jab

Not sure why but over here they say you can have both on the same day or more than 2 weeks apart but not in-between.
Looks like they’re following old advice and new advice at the same time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/covid-vaccine-flu-jab-booster-b1934705.html?amp
When COVID-19 vaccines were first rolling out in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionrecommended waiting 14 days between the shots and other immunizations as a precaution. But the agency has since revised its guidelines and says the wait is unnecessary.

Had my flu and booster at same appointment one in each arm a couple of weeks a ago. No symptoms or even a sore arm.

Lucky fella - whenever I've had either a flu jab or the vaccine the arm has been sore the next day for roughly a week or two. I suppose this means the immune system is at work!

i had the flu jag 3 weeks ago and spent 2 weeks after feeling sick runny nose headaches flu like symptoms ?
but with all the covid-19 mask's coming off and less of washing your hands cold and flu has got worst or should i say our antibodies to them are weaker and feel worst when you get it

i hope the flu jag does its job over the winter and only catch mild colds and flu will let them couple of weeks feeling down worth it

Got my Flu & Covid jabs booked for a weeks time. I did try and get the Flu jab earlier by paying for it but our local Asda aren't doing them this year and the local Boots were booked up for the full month and weren't taking new bookings. They're having people travel from Perth & Edinburgh to get it (I'm in Fife) so there must be a serious shortage or the NHS have snaffled them all up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.