COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wash your hands, sanitise, wear a mask when needed, be sensible re keeping as much social distance as you possibly can and finally, lets all get on with life because these lockdowns are doing nothing but massage figures for politicians to hide behind and claim they are doing a great job.

Someone just told me 9 out of 10 positive cases in the community are false. Is this bollocks or not?

I heard Julia Hartlet-Brewer or whatever she's called say the same.

I've been seeing a few things about this recently. mostly being spread by some deep state conspiracy nutters I know.

the "logic" behind it is the term "case" in some medical terms apparently means "to have symptoms". therefore everyone that is being tested that is either totally asymptomatic or in the incubation period is a false positive as they not a "case"

which is clearly bollocks, especially with an asymptomatic spreading virus.

FFS, this is the sort of stupidity that means the virus continues to spread https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54276362
Some people are too eager to demonstrate that they haven't the brains they were born with. They moved indoors because the marquee was damaged. Wouldn't an event in a marquee be 'indoors' or do they not class 'indoors' as 'indoors' 'cos the marquee might not have had a door, rather a foldy piece of canvas?

FFS, this is the sort of stupidity that means the virus continues to spread https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54276362
Kid in my step-sons school felt unwell, went for a test, and then parents let him go to school the next day. It was during the day that he got the txt to say he was positive...

Result: Year 11 all sent home and isolating for 2 weeks.

it’s just jaw dropping the stupidity or denial of factual reality.

Kid in my step-sons school felt unwell, went for a test, and then parents let him go to school the next day. It was during the day that he got the txt to say he was positive...

Result: Year 11 all sent home and isolating for 2 weeks.

it’s just jaw dropping the stupidity or denial of factual reality.
This virus has highlighted how little common sense some people have

Blatant piece of propaganda but a UAE is the first nation outside China and Russia to get limited vaccine approval. It's a Chinese vaccine but trialed by the UAE.

Vaccines / immunity are the way out. Lockdowns just get us to the exit.

Healthworkers in UAE get vaccine too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.